Saturday, July 29, 2006

My Crazy Dream (Inspired by Lee Ann)

Well, the dream wasn't inspired by her, but posting it was. First here are the main characters involved:

Me (Duh)
Shaun-my husband
Russ-our pastor
Angel-a worker at the daycare I worked at until this past Thursday
Morgan-one of the kids

Ok, I dreamed that I was taking a class at University of Arkansas at Fort Smith. It was Music History. (This is crazy because I've already taken it. I'm done with my degree!) The first class I was late to so I didn't go. The next class was on a Friday. Shaun and Russ had decided to have a weekly morning prayer meeting with all of the college kids from our church and this was the day for it. So we all met at the church and prayed. We still had a little time before class so we decided to go to Sonic and get something to drink. When we got there, everyone got out of their vehicles and ordered in the middle part where the picnic tables are. Russ told me that he always got a "student water". (Which was just a bottled water.) So that's what I got. Well, everyone had gotten their drinks and were leaving and I still hadn't gotten mine yet. Shaun, Russ, and I were all in different vehicles. Shaun and Russ took off and I noticed that there was a whole case of "student water" in the trunk of Shaun's car. And the trunk was open. Also, our brand new car seat was in the trunk. Shaun was driving really fast too. So I took off to catch him and warn him about the trunk. (We don't have cell phones.) I really don't know if I caught him or not because then all of a sudden I was driving by the daycare and I noticed that Angel's van was the only vehicle there. I was worried that she was by herself with a lot of kids so I stopped to check on her. When I got in there, she only had 2 kids but she wasn't by herself. A couple of ladies from our church were there with her and they were all decorating for something. (This is kinda funny because we decorated for VBS today.) So, satisfied that she was ok, I walked out the door. Just as I was getting in my car, Morgan runs outside. He's yelling "Bitney, potty! Bitney, pee pee in potty!" Now, Morgan is not potty trained yet, nor have his parents started working on it. So I was so surprised that he wanted to go potty. I ran him inside and helped him. And he did it! He was so proud of himself. And that's when I woke up and had to go visit the bathroom myself!

Isn't that crazy? It was the most detailed dream I've ever had.

By the way, I love the discussion from the last post on what to pack so keep it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny, Brittany! I like the "student water." I don't know why, but that's so hilarious to me! I just love crazy dream posts. :)

Anonymous said...

post,post,post!