
Okay, I realize that I just posted, but I had to post about this as well and the two subjects just were not related at all.
Tonight at church we had a guest christian comedian/dramatist/whatever else you want to call him. He does a little bit of everything from skits to comedy to pantomiming to impersonating Elvis! He is a good friend of Shaun's from Florida named Trevor Thomas. He is an awesome actor/comedian who loves the Lord. We had a great time visiting with him tonight. I posted this to give him some publicity because he's always looking for new places to go. And believe me, as talented as he is, he truly does this as a ministry. So if your church would be interested in having him come do a presention, his website is www.trevorthomasdramaministries.com. You can view video clips of his presentations and also get contact information. We have had him at every church we've been at and everyone seems to really enjoy his acts. If you do contact him, tell him Shaun or Brittany sent ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment