This has been a very eventful weekend. I had to go to Warren this weekend for my doctor's appointment. He said everything looks great. My weight gain is good...only 17 pounds total! My blood pressure was good. I had to get a Rhogam (sp?) shot because my blood type is B negative. That was an ordeal because I had to go to the hospital to do it. And it was the weekend, so I had to go through ER and of course, all of the emergency cases had to be seen before me. So I was there a lot longer than I anticipated. But I finally got it done.
Also, I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. First of all, my parents. It's been 5 weeks since I last saw them. That may not seem like much, but this is the first time that I've lived more than an hour away. We never went more than a couple weeks without seeing them before. I also saw both of my grandmothers, my grandpa and his wife, and my Uncle Daren and Aunt Tammy and their kids Alyssa and Logan. I hadn't seen Uncle Daren and his crew in 6 months so it was really good to see them. Their son, Logan, is 6 months old and he's so cute! He has the prettiest blue eyes. Oops, I said pretty...I got in trouble for calling him pretty today! Oh well!
We also got to eat lunch with Lee Ann and Taylor. We went to Amecca--which I hadn't eaten at in a long time! We had a great time visiting and reminiscing about old times. And then today, we ate lunch at Subway in Warren and ran into Alan, one of my longtime friends from Warren, who is really more like a brother.
So, all in all, we had a great trip. I think I have to be back in 3 weeks and I get to have another ultrasound then. I praise God that we got to see so many friends and family and that He gave us safe travel. Oh and, of course, that the baby is okay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's always so great to catch up with friend and family. I bet they were all so excited over your belly! Did they maul you? ;) Your little boy will be here so soon! Great news that all is going well.. not much longer to go!
Post a Comment