Sunday, July 9, 2006

Cayson's crib



As promised, I took a picture of our crib with the linens on it. There's still a comforter yet to come; Shaun's mom is still working on it.

Oh, I at least got my husband to comment on here. It's the anonymous comment under the Just Random Stuff post. He thinks he's so funny!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that looks great!! Perfect for a little baby boy!!

Brittany said...

Thanks Mandy!

Anonymous said...

the bedding's great and the bed is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Great! That's the same crib Suzi (my sister) has! They love it, and I know you will too. It looks great!

Brittany said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Anonymous said...

I feel like I know you LeeAnn and Suzanne talk about you all the time. I just wanted to say that the crib looks great. There is nothing more special than a child in your life. God bless you.