Sunday, July 16, 2006
This Weekend
Ok, I decided to answer Lee Ann's question (see yesterday's comments) in a post because it relates to lots of you. Well, Suzanne, Mandy, and Lee Ann, anyway. Yes, we are coming to the Monticello-Warren area this weekend. I have a doctor's appointment on Friday at 1:45. Since we've never really met Suzanne and Mandy and we'd like to, we propose that we meet for lunch on Friday. But, it'd have to be early, like 11 or 11:15ish. So if that's ok with whoever wants to meet up with us, please just comment me back and let us know. We need to know soon because we have to schedule time with our families too. If that's not ok, the only thing that is set in stone right now is our doctor's appointment, so we might could do it at a different time. Oh, we're coming in to Warren late Thursday night and we will leave to go home sometime Saturday, preferably mid morning or so. So just let us know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i'm open to whenever. and really want to get together. i don't mind doing a restaurant, but i do have 3 small active children, you just invited my only baby sitter, and i'm not sure we'd get to actually visit a lot.
if it's possible, my house is completely open for lunch, the kids can run (mine and mandy's) and it would be a little more relaxed.
but, i am truly open to what you need to do. just thought i would warn you of the impending chaos. :)
just let me know.
That is good for me! I'll talk to Suzanne/Mandy about it!
You can tell I'm not a parent yet! I didn't even think about kids! That is perfectly fine with me, as long as you don't mind my kid (Shaun)! Do you want us all to just pick something up and bring it over, or what? And I have no idea where you live, but I can call Lee Ann when we get into town and find that out.
Oh that sounds great! I'm all about just going to Suzanne's... that way we can actually talk. :)
So, let's get this straight. Lunch. Friday. 11ish. Taylor and I can pick up our own lunch and bring it! See you suckers there!
Post a Comment