Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm so tired!

You know, carrying 5+ pounds of baby is awfully tiring! Plus add in the fact that I'm not sleeping very well at night, it makes for a long day. I've been so tired for the last couple of days that I have not even touched my laptop. That is amazing for me. I'm usually on it 2 or 3 times a day. I probably wouldn't have bothered with it today, except my husband had invited some of the youth guys over to play the new NCAA 2007 football game on X-Box. So I pretty much left them to their game and went in our room to watch tv, get on the internet, and catch up on my reading.

In other news, today was my next-to-last day of work. It's been kind of sad this week because they hired someone to replace me and I have to train her. And the kids really like her. I felt kinda weird because part of me wanted that to happen so it would make the transition smoother. But the other, more selfish part of me wanted them to be upset or something that I'm leaving. It's not fun being replaced. Fortunately the better half of me is winning this battle!

Also, my mom called yesterday and said my doctor had tried to call me to talk about the ultrasound. But I never saw where he called. Anyway, she said that basically he just said it was a big baby (duh!) and that he wants to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks. So we'll see.

To answer all the questions about our plans after the baby is born:
Yes, we are planning on staying in Warren for about a week after he is born, then my mom is coming back with us to help out. Also, I'd love to have everyone come visit. I'll have Shaun call Lee Ann, or it may be my mom. Anyway, someone will call Lee Ann and she can get the word out.

Well, I guess that's it. Pray for my last day (Thursday) at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm the "contact person"! I feel so important! I won't let you down!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you're on it, lee, with a list ready already!! i love you guys!

Anonymous said...

lol yep, LeeAnn is perfect with her great list making skills! ;)

Girl I so remember that awful tired feeling.. I remember dreading bedtime at night and telling clayton that laying down just hurt so much to lay down that I never thought I'd sleep again! With as little as newborns can sleep, I always felt more rested then than when trying to sleep when pg!