The Potty Chronicles series
Potty Training Starts Today!
He Did It!
Day One of Potty Training
Yep, he's had enough time, hopefully, adjusting to Bryce. It didn't actually take long for him to get used to having him around. So now we've decided to start potty training actively. We'll see how it goes. And today he actually told us he needed to potty, we just didn't realize it. Usually he tells us after he's gone, but today he told us before. And by the time Shaun began changing his diaper, he'd already gone a little. And he finished the job a little later. I think this is the milestone that I've been both dreading and looking forward to the most. It will be great to not have to change a double dose of diapers and even better not to have to buy double the diapers. But I'm dreading the process. I have my own ideas of how I'm going to proceed for now, but I'd love to hear ideas from other experienced moms on what worked for you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment