The Potty Chronicles series
Potty Training Starts Today
He Did It!
Day 2 of Potty Training
I won't go into all the details, but Cayson went in the potty on his own for the first time! He didn't even tell me he needed to go. He just sat down and went. There was one hitch, however. He didn't pull his big boy training pants down! (Not pull-ups, really thick underwear.) But it's a start!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey that's awesome!! Potty training is so exciting and so stressful. lol My only advice is praise the good and never scold the bad. Remember that IF they are capable of being fully potty trained, there will be very little training involved. :) PROMISE! He will do it at first, and then backslide, and you'll wonder why. They just do. lol You will hate it but you MAY need pull-ups in the future when he regresses, and you may not. Just get ready for the crazy ride. :)
I LOVE your new sling!! I think any sling is great... I personally really like the lightweight ones like the one you have. You'll use it for years to come, I bet! I love my Ergo, but a nice soft sling is easier and more convenient for a tiny bundle.
YAY!!
don't stress, mama! it'll happen. people always tell you it's worse than it really is.
mandy's right - when they're ready, they'll do it. and they WILL backslide but as long as you go with it and don't push when the sliding comes - you'll wake up one day and wonder how you got to where you are - diaper-free with a big kid on your hands. and as with all of it, you'll be happy and sad at the same time!!
you're doin' so great!!
and have i told you that your new one is sweet as pie?
Post a Comment