Saturday, September 27, 2008
Fireproof your marriage
My husband and I had a real date last night. A double date, in fact. With no kids! I don't remember the last time we did that! We went to eat and then to see the movie Fireproof. What an amazing movie! It's from the makers of "Facing the Giants" and "Flywheel". Cinematography-wise, it's a much better quality than the previous films. And the acting has improved. I think everyone could identify with this movie, regardless of their marital state. It deals with issues such as internet pornography and emotional affairs. If you are married, it will challenge you to examine your marriage and see where you need to work on things. Everyone should go see this movie, but be sure and bring some tissues!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OH I want to see that. With clayton's job I KNOW we could relate to the job stress that the man brings home after his job of a Firefighter. It's just a different way of life! Most of the time we both handle it well.. but every now and then we have a week or two that is just really awful. I suppose marriage is just that way from time to time.
I look forward to seeing that myself! I'm glad you got to go on a date! I bet you felt so refreshed afterwards and ready to squeeze your babies when you got back home. That's how I always feel. :)
I liked Facing the Giants, despite how corny a lot of it was. I would like to check this out.
so...how's the martin clan these days?
Post a Comment