I probably seemed a little more frayed in my last post than I really was. However, this new phase of Cayson's life is getting more demanding! He's not even walking yet and he's everywhere! We already had a couple of latches for the cabinets, but we need more. And we have to get some for the drawers, too! And we now need a gate for the stairs. He hasn't discovered our stairs yet, but he has discovered the steps at church and was successful in climbing up. And guess what happened in the nursery Wednesday? Which wasn't his fault, but it's still funny. Megan, a first-time mommy of a 6 month old, walked in the nursery and noticed that Cayson had a sippy cup with milk in it. She knew that he was supposed to have juice so she asked the workers if they had put milk in Cayson's sippy cup. Of course, they hadn't. Turns out it was Braedyn's (Megan's son) milk...which was breastmilk!!!! Their sippies were exactly alike and somehow they got switched. How crazy is that?!
Oh the joys of Motherhood...seriously. And I'm lovin' every minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol! This just goes right with your "he's building immunities" post. ;) I'd rather he was drinking someone else's breastmilk than cow's milk... that is a hilarious story though! Was the other child not totally PO'd about the stolen mamma milk? lol
Post a Comment