Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Say it with me

He's building immunity. He's building immunity. He's building immunity.

What did I catch my son doing today? Only eating dog food. That's all. We are on the fast train to toddlerdom and I'm barely hanging on for the ride!

Ok seriously. It's not that bad. I'm just not used to his new mobile self yet. Pray for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mine have never died, gone to the hospital or even gotten sick from eating: dead bugs, cat food, playdough, gum (it comes right out in the poop - does NOT stay 7 years), or a myriad of other inedible things that i haven't even been aware of!! it's always gross nonetheless!

thanks for the spanish tips!

Mandy said...

lol I"m with Suzanne... you can add to her list mine of:

-licking the bottoms of shoes
- dirt from the yard, or worse, the park
- sticks and gumballs (the gumballs from sweetgum trees... ouch!)
- and best yet: cigarette butts from the park... lovely...