I promise, this is the last post tonight.
We are starting Children's day camp at our church tomorrow. I get to be the judge. If you've ever been to Super Summer (it's a baptist youth camp) you'll get this. We'll have 2 teams, the yellow and the blue. They have to decorate for their color and wear as much of their color as possible. We'll have games, worship time, and swimming. And I get to judge the teams. Oh, my job is going to be so much fun. Especially since there is a category for "showing appreciation to the judge". More importantly, there are categories for servanthood, enthusiasm, games, encouragement, etc. It should be a lot of fun and hopefully a lifechanging experience for some kids! Be in prayer for us this week! And pray that I can be objective!
By the way, be sure and scroll down and check out the wedding pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment