I finally have a new funny Cayson story. This happened Saturday, I believe.
On the weekends, well Friday and Saturday anyway, we like to lay in bed later than normal. Sometimes this is tricky because Cayson likes to get up. But sometimes, if we're lucky, our routine for a normal-stay-at-home Friday or Saturday goes like this: Cayson will wake up at about 5:30 or 6:00 am and Shaun will get him and bring him to our bed so I can nurse him. Then, most of the time, he will go back to sleep...allowing us to cuddle with him and go back to sleep. Then at about 9 or 10 we'll all get up.
This Saturday happened to be one of those "good" days. So at about 10 we got up and I made some toast and Shaun made cinnamon toast for himself. He was about to eat it when someone knocked on the door. It was a Morman missionary. So Shaun was out there for a little bit. When he came back in, he grabbed his plate off the coffee table...and noticed that one slice was gone! Normally if this happens it's our dog who is the guilty party. But not this morning. It was Cayson!!! He ate the whole slice...and loved it! I laughed so hard!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It really wasn't that funny...j/k! and yes, it was Saturday and my plate was empty...the other slices were on the floor beside Cayson just waiting to be inhaled by our son!!!!
Post a Comment