Monday, June 25, 2007

Just for Jeff (and other Mac lovers)

Ok Jeff, I think we're one step closer to owning a Mac. Today Shaun and I were talking on Google Talk and I was trying to send him a file. However, it wouldn't let me for some reason. Shaun really needed the file because it was his church newsletter from June and he's getting ready to start the one for July. He finally got irritated and said, "Mac, here I come!" I figured he was just joking, but he later admitted that he had been thinking about switching. This is very hard for Shaun because he actually builds PCs all the time. So we'll see...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will refrain from needless gloating and my "I-told-you-so" dance until it happens... General glee!

Anonymous said...

oh, how i long for the mac we had - if we could (moneywise, right now) we'd never turn back!

Jason said...

I must say that Jeff successfully converted me, and I too build pc's constantly. Though as Jeff can tell you I no longer own one.