I cannot get over how big Cayson is getting! He is TOO CUTE!
Am I mistaken or are you due to have that baby next month? lol How are you feeling? I know by 8 months I'm getting the "Okay, I'm done!" feeling... how about you?
I know, he's growing up TOO fast! Yes, the baby will be here before I know it! I'm scheduled to have a csection on July 15! And yes, I am so ready for it to get here! When it got hot, I was very ready!
I am married to the best husband ever...Shaun! He is so good to me! We have two sons, Cayson, who is 5 and Bryce, who is 3. We also have a baby girl named Natalie. God has blessed me in so many ways!
2 comments:
I cannot get over how big Cayson is getting! He is TOO CUTE!
Am I mistaken or are you due to have that baby next month? lol How are you feeling? I know by 8 months I'm getting the "Okay, I'm done!" feeling... how about you?
I know, he's growing up TOO fast! Yes, the baby will be here before I know it! I'm scheduled to have a csection on July 15! And yes, I am so ready for it to get here! When it got hot, I was very ready!
Post a Comment