Friday, May 16, 2008
How do they do it?
How in the world does this little boy, who's only 20 months old, manage to get into the things that I thought were well out of reach??? Twice today he has spilled a bottle of his baby lotion all over everything. The first time was only mildly annoying. More funny than anything. The second time got to me. I love him so much, but he got to me! Fortunately, I held my temper pretty well and didn't say things I'd regret later. I just need suggestions for what to do with all the baby stuff once the baby gets here. I always kept the lotion, baby wash, diaper cream, etc., either on the top bookshelf next to the changing table or in the drawer in the changing table. Since I swapped Cayson's room, I had all that stuff on top of a tall dresser that I thought he couldn't reach. Apparently I was wrong. What in the world do I do? He can open the drawers. We don't have a cabinet in the bathroom that he can't get into. Help me out here moms (or dads)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can tell you how...He's a Martin...
=)
Oh my! lol Well, I know that we keep all of our medicines in a shoe box in a kitchen cabinet for that exact reason! lol You might even need to keep it in your room for a while. Just know that most ppl do not have the same set-up for the second + baby as they did for the first one.. thanks to the first one. lol You might even be a bit sneaky and just keep the lotion in a drawer under some socks or something where Cayson wouldn't suspect or see it. I've done that too... lol
Post a Comment