Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Idol Dreams

Let me preface this post by saying that the Martin household LOVES American Idol. Even Cayson. I guess that's what happens when musicians marry each other. And our favorite for this season is David Cook. And we don't like David Archuleta.

Last night I had a dream. I dreamed that Shaun and I went to the pet store and bought a fish. I can't remember what kind it was, but I remember it was a blue one. (Hey, I do dream in color!) When we went to pay for it, our cashier was David Archuleta. The funny thing is, there was no mention of American Idol whatsoever. We then left to go visit Shaun's brother in the hospital. I have no idea why he was in the hospital. He's not in the hospital in real life. Anyway, that's not the important part of the dream.

When I woke up this morning I said to Shaun, "I had the strangest dream. I dreamed that we bought a blue fish at a pet store and David Archuleta was our cashier." To which he replied, "That's interesting. I dreamed that I went to Radio Shack and David Cook was working there." I thought a second and then said, "Hey, your dream was cooler than mine!"

2 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL!! I love that David too.. he's so gonna win!

Jen said...

well...interesting and random b/c I never remember my dreams - and I remembered mine from Tuesday night! I dreamed I drove to Crossett for my wedding...but I didn't have it at the church - it was somewhere else - and I had forgotten to 'decorate' for the reception so Kelly went and dug out some of her decorations from her wedding (which hasn't happened yet). Unfortunately - I didn't see the groom. =( haha. Like I said...weird.