As I sat here this morning, eating my Frosted Flakes, I started thinking about last night's Wii session with my dear husband. I could tell he was getting a little confused as to what the rules are for playing games with me are, so I thought I'd make a list, just so he knows in the future.
1. Do not beat me at everything.
2. Do not let me win.
3. If you do beat me, do not do it unmercifully.
4. Do not take it easy on me.
Yeah, I know these contradict themselves. That's how we women are sometimes. Or, at least, how I am. I hate losing. But, I hate it when someone takes it easy on me, or lets me win. I guess I can take losing as long as it's close. I hate being blown away. Especially on the Wii! My thing was bowling. I was really good at it. Unlike my husband. Now these roles are reversed in real life bowling. But on the Wii, I was really, really good. Until last night. My dear hubby beat my high score of 279. I was not happy.
Well, there's my rules. I hope he figures out how to not break them! ;) And now, I must go practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha...good luck getting him to learn those rules. I think he plays by his own set. :) (I like yours better!)
Post a Comment