Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Early Morning Musings

Well, now that I've started this post, it's not that early anymore, to most people anyway. But it is to me! Cayson kept us up a lot last night. He has a tooth coming in and it's really hurting him. The last time he got up was about 6:15 this morning. I gave him some teething tablets and he's finally resting comfortably. However, now I'm wide awake. Normally I would have relished holding my sweet, sleeping child, but hunger pains lured me out of bed this morning. Now a couple of slices of cinnamon toast and a glass of milk later, here I am.

My day is kind of busy today, so I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of the early morning. Why don't I do this every morning? Because normally I have a hard time getting up! Anyway, today I am starting a new Bible study! Our women's ministry coordinator at church has started leading a Bible study this week on Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights. Since both of those times were impossible for me (I'm a Sunday school teacher and I help with the students on Wednesdays), she's meeting with me, our children's coordinator, and our pastor's wife during the week for lunch. Normally it will be on Thursdays, but this week it's today. The study is called "Victoriously Frazzled".

Then later today, about 2:45, I'm giving a flute lesson at home. Then sometime today I have to go grocery shopping! We're scraping the bottom of the barrel for diapers!

Well, the sun is up and my husband should be up soon so I'm going to get off here. Thanks for letting me share my morning!

No comments: