Who likes 24??? I do! And the season 7 trailer premiered today at Times Square. Click here to check it out! Looks like this season is going to be great!
So - I just checked it out - I have to wait until December 4th to catch up on season 6! That means I have a month to watch before season 7 starts. Yikes!
I am married to the best husband ever...Shaun! He is so good to me! We have two sons, Cayson, who is 5 and Bryce, who is 3. We also have a baby girl named Natalie. God has blessed me in so many ways!
2 comments:
So - I just checked it out - I have to wait until December 4th to catch up on season 6! That means I have a month to watch before season 7 starts. Yikes!
never started watching it. however, all 500 other shows on tv - yeah, we watch those!
Post a Comment