Monday, July 7, 2008
A small baby update
I went to the doctor last Thursday so I thought I'd update everyone on Bryce. (By the way, it's so frustrating to wait 2 hours in the waiting room for a 15 minute appointment.) Doc said everything looks good. He did, however, want to move my c-section back to July 18. I was a little disappointed because I thought if anything he'd move it up. But he did want another ultrasound, which I had to get done at the hospital since it was after hours, and I was measuring a couple weeks big. Bryce is somewhere between 7 and 8 pounds now. And I am 37 weeks as of yesterday. I had Cayson at 37.5 weeks by c-section and he was 9 pounds 10 ounces. So I hope Bryce stays put and maybe is a little smaller. I'd be nice if he stayed in his newborn clothes a little longer! I have to go back this Friday so maybe I'll know a little more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck! You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Oh my! I bet that you hated hearing your date was moved back. I remember when I reached about 35 weeks I was hoping the doctor would move my date up, but he never did. Luckily, I had her the day I started my 37th week and she was perfect! Hope everything works out well for you guys!
Post a Comment