Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Now about Bryce

Just a short post to update everyone on my pregnancy. I am now 36 weeks! Where has the time gone?? We're having a c-section in Warren on July 15. I go back to the doctor on July 3, so that could change, I suppose. I have been doing really great. No swelling, or high blood pressure or anything. Just keep praying that everything continues to go well and we'll have a happy, healthy baby boy really soon!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

holy cow it seems like I have been waiting for this boy to appear for a long time, haha. I keep checking back every once in a while thinking, surely it's time.... But I have been wrong, huh!

Mandy said...

July 15 is MY BIRTHDAY!! What a great day for your csection. I'm so excited for you guys. I know you probably feel like that day will never actually come and you'll simply remain pg forever. lol That's how I always felt at the end, even with SCHEDULING the surgery.

Just so you know, my second and third csections were cake walks compared to the first. (as in during the actual surgery and recovery pain.) HOpe that gives you some comfort. I now how scary it is!