Hey guys! I'm still here. I'm just to the point that I'm ready to have Bryce and get on with everything! Just to remind you, I'm having a csection on July 15, unless something happens! This has been a very busy month so far for the Martin household. The biggest thing was my sister-in-law's wedding last weekend. It was a little stressful getting ready for it, mainly because of my bridesmaid's dress, but it pulled together beautifully. I had to get my dress made since the dresses she picked out didn't come in maternity sizes! What made it stressful for me was looking different than everyone else and simply being HUGE! But I think it turned out okay. Cayson was a ringbearer and he was so cute! The highlight for me was after he RAN down the aisle, crawled up on stage, handed me his pillow, he stood up and clapped and said, "I did good!" It was so cute!
Next week we leave for youth camp! Pray for me that Bryce stays put while we're gone!

Me at the rehearsal, waiting to get started. Notice the new haircut (bangs and layered) and, of course, the baby bump!

My cute little man!

All the bridesmaids with Kelly, the bride. I'm on the far left, in case you couldn't tell!

And Kelly with Cayson and Ever, the flowergirl.
3 comments:
Good luck with July 15th. It is hard to believe that it is time already. Have fun at camp.
is Cayson blonde now????
Thanks Lou!
Jen-Yeah, his hair seems to be getting lighter every day. But from what I can tell from Shaun's baby pictures, he did the same thing.
Post a Comment