Thursday, July 10, 2008
It's almost time!
Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving today for Warren for my doctors appointment. I will probably be staying down there, just in case. As of right now, my c-section is still set for next Friday, July 18. I don't know what time yet, but if anyone would like to come visit me, come on! I have no idea if I'll be able to update my blog or not. My parents don't have internet at home. Shaun is coming back Saturday, unless something happens, so he might can give y'all an update for me. Please keep our family in your thoughts and prayers this week, especially that Bryce will just stay put until the c-section! We've got a lot of people that are coming in town for this. Including my husband! I don't want him having to drive like a maniac to try and make it, in case Bryce decides to come early. Thanks for all the comments the last couple of weeks and maybe the next time you hear from me, I'll have a new baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment