Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Our Christmas Present is on its Way!

Yeah I know what I'm getting for Christmas. And I'm super excited! Shaun and I decided to buy something together this year because it's so hard for us to shop by ourselves and actually surprise each other. Especially for me. He sees exactly what is spent and where it is spent. Anyway, we had purchased a Kodak EasyShare camara about a year and a half ago. Well, it broke right before Christmas last year. And we've been depending on our camara phones and family members' camaras for pictures ever since. Well, we found an awesome deal on a Fuji camara the other day. It's a 10 megapixel, 10x optical zoom, and it's got lots of other nifty features. It will be here Wednesday!!! So get ready for lots and lots of pics!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

we bought our camera with our christmas money last year. i think it may be the best thing we bought all year!