Saturday, December 8, 2007
I'm so tired!
Ugh. I'm so sleepy. This has been such a long week. It's my least favorite week of the year. It's the week when we have to build the set for our Christmas musical. Last year, we were up until 3 in the morning one night working on it. Fortunately, the children's musical is first this year, so we've had more help. And we're able to use the same set for the adult musical. But it's still been 9 pm every night when Shaun gets home. And Wednesday night I stayed with him to help. Last night, we had our staff Christmas party so it was late getting home. And today, the children had rehearsal all day, so we were up there finishing up the last touches on the set and Shaun was helping to do the sound. Cayson finally fell asleep at the church at about 3 and he slept all the way home, but he woke up after we got home. Grrrr. I was hoping to catch a few zzzz's myself. And Shaun is pastoring a wedding tonight. I guess I'll sleep well tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'm so sorry, girl. i'm always so tired those first few months. hang in there, it should get a little slower in january, right? thinking of you often!
Post a Comment