



Shaun and I got married four years ago today, after being engaged for six months, and dating for a year and a half before that. So, we've been together 6 years in all! It's so hard to believe! We've been through so much together already. We've served in 3 churches, moved 5 times, had one child, and one is on the way! One day, when I feel like writing down the whole story, I'll tell you how we met, got engaged, etc. It's a great one, the love story I always wanted.
Shaun, thank you so much for being such a great husband. I'm not exaggerating when I say that when God gave you to me, he fulfilled everything on my list. And I had a pretty good list! Thank you for putting up with me these last few weeks, especially when I was so sick. You never complained, you just did what needed to be done. I love you so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment