Monday, August 14, 2006

Newsflash

I got some news this afternoon. My mom works at the hospital in Warren, so she sees my doctor a lot. Apparently she saw him this morning and they got to talking about me. She told him that my dad was really hoping the he would tell me that I have to stay in Warren last weekend. And my doc replied, "I thought she was already staying." Of course, I'm not. I'm back in Lavaca. So he said I better come prepared to stay this weekend! So now I'm trying to get everything in order at my house so I won't worry about anything while I'm gone. Plus, Shaun is going to have to come back to cow town to be here for church Sunday. And then he'll come back Monday. This makes me nervous. I'm so afraid that I will go into labor while he's gone, or that he'll have an accident or something. Be in prayer for me this week that I will just give this up to God and let Him take care of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brit! Long time no comment, huh? Anyway, listen. I'm not one to tell a pregnant woman what to do, but girl, you know things will be great! I'm sure you know that all of these are just the typical pre-birth jitters! I would be worried about you if you WEREN'T having them, you know? The Lord has brought you this far, and he is gonna carry you through everything else. Start celebratin'! You're having the baby soon!

p said...

PACK, PACK, PACK. I can see Shaun passing out in the delivery room!