Thursday, August 17, 2006
Just to let you know
If I don't post as often in the upcoming days (pray it's not weeks!!!) it's because my parents have dial-up. (Oh the horror of it all! LOL) They live in the country and their phone company only has a certain number of people who can have DSL, or something like that. So, just pray that this baby comes soon! (And I fully realize that after the baby comes it is very likely that I won't have time to post a lot anyway!) Oh, and I was just wondering, how many of you have or know women who gave birth very soon after having a baby shower? It seems like the majority of women I know have told me that they had their baby shower one day and a few days later went into labor. (I realize this is not a scientific thing, but it is interesting.) I say this because I have a baby shower on Friday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey Brittany! I SOO wish that I could be there for your baby shower! Even though we can't, please know that we are remembering and praying for your family right now! We are praying for your and the baby's health and your and your whole extended familiy's peace of mind durning this time! We can't wait for his arrival!
Hey.. I live in the country and blog just fine with dialup.. if you don't post pics.. it's not nearly as frustrating! lol (but you WILL be posting pics once that baby comes!) :) I had my baby shower with Carter fairly early.. right before my 8th month. I'm a SERIOUS planner.. I had to have everything put away, in the perfect place, etc before there was any chance he was coming! lol If it helps.. I went into labor at 39 weeks with madison (despite being dialated to 2cm since 35 weeks) and I made it to my scheduled csection with carter at 38.5 weeks despite being on meds for contractions! (all of those contractions... and when i went off my meds I NEVER went into labor.. figures..) It will be soon for you... no matter what! lol
Rosie-Thanks so much for your prayers! That is the most important thing we need right now! And I guess I can excuse you from the shower since you live so far away and all!!! LOL. I love you girl!
Mandy-Thanks for the encouragement and the info! I just want it to be soon mainly because I don't want my husband driving back and forth a lot. But he'll come when he's ready, I suppose!
Post a Comment