Saturday, August 19, 2006
Baby Update
I went to the doctor today for my weekly check-up. I was really, really hoping that he would tell me that I was thinned out and dilated and we were ready to have a baby, but, alas, that didn't happen. He did say that everything looked good, as usual, and that I had started thinning out. So maybe it will happen soon. He wants to do an ultrasound sometime this upcoming week to see how big Cayson has gotten and because my fundal height is not matching up with my due date. So Shaun had to go back to Cow town tonight (Lavaca) and I'm here with my family. I was very sad to see him leave. It's hard to be separated from your husband anytime, but in the 9th month of pregnancy it's horrible. I'm so afraid that I will go into labor and he won't be here and then he'll drive like a maniac to get here on time. Ok, there I go worrying again. At least I don't have to worry about going into labor in Lavaca and having to get to Warren to have the baby. For that I'm very relieved. Just keep us in your prayers, as always!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh I know first hand how hard it is to be seperated from your husband.. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with this right now! I hope Cayson will decide to make his big appearance sooner than later!! I'll be waiting to hear how that ultrasound goes!!
I'm praying for you guys and a healthy baby! Good luck!
Glad everything is still looking okay. It's going to happen any day now! I'll be praying that God will protect Shawn if he does have to make a mad dash down here for the birth! I know He'll take care of you both. Call if you need anything! Or even if you don't!!!
I hope for your sake Cayson will come soon. That ninth month is miserable. I am praying for you and Shaun and the healthy baby boy.
Post a Comment