Sorry, guys. I said I was going to try and post every day while I was gone to the Mall of America, but after shopping all day I was too tired to think about it. We had a blast, though. I think shopping at our mall will be forever ruined for me. As our kids said when we came back into Fort Smith and saw our mall, "It's so small!"
Cayson was so good on our trip. Especially considering it was an 11 hour drive. We only had to stop a couple times. There were a couple of times that I was glad for Razr phones and tons of funny ringtones, though! They helped keep him distracted.
I'll try to post some pictures later. Right now I'm posting from Bertha, my super old laptop that pretty much only functions for getting on the internet. All of our pictures are on Shaun's laptop.
Anyway, it was such a neat trip. We even got a chance to share Jesus with some girls that we met. I would definitely recommend adding the Mall of America to your "must do" vacation list. Even if you don't like shopping, there's something for everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So glad you had a great trip! Way to go, Cayson for being a good boy! An 11 hour drive would've had me cranky. ;)
missin' you! how did the bottle/cup/nursing on the trip go? i'm sorry i haven't talked to you in so long. i hope y'all are doing good!
Glad you had a great trip. The Mall of America is so amazing. Glad Cayson was good on the trip. I don't know if I could handle to 11 hour trip.
Post a Comment