I just saw all of the pics! HE'S SO CUTE! I love the ducky bathtub... very sweet. :) He's such a little ham! I have several "laundry basket" pics of my kids.. to be honest BOTH of mine still love to play with the laundry basket! (madison is almost 6! lol)
I am married to the best husband ever...Shaun! He is so good to me! We have two sons, Cayson, who is 5 and Bryce, who is 3. We also have a baby girl named Natalie. God has blessed me in so many ways!
1 comment:
I just saw all of the pics! HE'S SO CUTE! I love the ducky bathtub... very sweet. :) He's such a little ham! I have several "laundry basket" pics of my kids.. to be honest BOTH of mine still love to play with the laundry basket! (madison is almost 6! lol)
Post a Comment