a better wife, mother, and follower of Christ.
Oh girl look at that little man! He gets more and more adorable as each month passes! When is his birthday?
Thanks! His birthday is August 28...he was 8 months this past Saturday!
Wow he has grown! He is so cute. I love the matching suits.
For starters, Shawn has a little less hair than I remember. (So do I!)Second, those are great pics!!
too sweet!!and i love the nose wrinkle too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh girl look at that little man! He gets more and more adorable as each month passes! When is his birthday?
Thanks! His birthday is August 28...he was 8 months this past Saturday!
Wow he has grown! He is so cute. I love the matching suits.
For starters, Shawn has a little less hair than I remember. (So do I!)
Second, those are great pics!!
too sweet!!
and i love the nose wrinkle too!
Post a Comment