Monday, December 18, 2006
I Feel Better
After writing my last post, I was determined to get in the Christmas spirit and really focus on what's most important. But the devil knows just where to attack. Something else happened that really got me down, but after reading a wonderful comment that Suzanne made on my last post, I feel so much better. I'm not going let circumstances steal my joy. Pray for me this week as I've got lots of feelings to sort through and major shopping to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good for you! You know, it really is okay to not be happy all of the time. Sometimes we let ourselves believe the lie that if we're not CONSTANTLY in a state of euphoria that we don't appreciate the life we have.. so untrue! Sometimes I have a hard time just getting my kids to bed (even if they're being perfect angels) but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate them. Allow yourself to feel wha tyou're feeling... and then just dust yourself off and start the next day with a smile on your face and a positive attitude. Life is hard sometimes! :)
Post a Comment