Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update on Bryce

Wow, Bryce turned 10 months this week! Where in the world has time gone??? Bryce is really starting to develop his personality. He's so sweet and laid back most of the time, but he does have a bit of a temper when I don't feed him fast enough! ;) He gave me the best Mother's Day gift I could ask for: He said "Mama" for the first time on Mother's Day! Twice! Granted it happened because I wasn't feeding him fast enough and he was mad...but it still happened! Then he wouldn't say it anymore until today!

Also, he's learning what he likes and dislikes to eat. He loves pizza crust! And french fries. And noodles. And of course most baby food, except for peas and anything with whole grains of rice. He doesn't seem to like the texture right now. And he doesn't really like Puffs or Cheerios anymore. He'd rather have the Gerber cheeto-like chips. And he likes Mum-Mums. (Rice wafers)

We're still breastfeeding. That's one thing he loves! He's mostly sleeping all night. He will go down at about 8:30 and maybe wake up at midnight or 1 and then he's out til about 8. Then I nurse him and he goes back down til about 9:30 or 10.

He's a very good baby, I hardly know he's there sometimes! He's got a pleasant personality and he's just an all-around joy to be around!

His Mimi (my mom) has taught him to show his muscles! It is the cutest thing! He will flex his arms and make this funny face! I'm going to try and video him doing it!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I can't believe I'm gonna have to start planning a 1 year old's birthday party soon!

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Hi Brittany! I've finally come back into the blogosphere! I'm glad to see you're still posting - great to hear about your newest baby boy!