Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The House Situation
Well, our house fell through. Before we had our "interview" the lady called last Friday to tell us that she gave it to the first people to fill out an application. However, we were told we didn't have to fill one out. So we're back at square one. I'm not worried, though. I know that God has a house for us. We moved here on faith and I'm trusting Him to provide for us. I'm just thankful that we have somewhere to stay in the meantime. Right now it looks like our options are leaning toward buying. There just isn't very much rental property here. And what little there is, is very small. For our price range anyway. We could pay $1900 a month and have a house today, but that's not likely to happen!!! And that's not for a huge house either. We could buy it for much cheaper! Anyway, we've never bought a house before and we really don't have a down payment so God is going to have to pave the way. Plus, it's kind of scary buying a house right now in this time of economic recession. Especially with the nature of my husband's job. We're not planning on moving anytime soon, but who knows what God has in store for us. So please keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear this. Sometimes you wonder what God really wants for us. What was wrong with this house? Why wasn't it perfect? God knows and we just have to be patient.
Post a Comment