God just never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday during worship at church he gave me so many reassurances that things are going to be ok. With Bryce, I mean. Now I'm not saying that He's telling me that Bryce won't have CF, but He's telling me it's going to be ok. For example, Gary Meggs and Ezekial 3:18 were at our church yesterday morning. During our welcome time, they sang "He's got the whole world in His hands." I didn't pay much attention to it at first because I was walking around shaking hands and greeting people. And a lot of people wanted to see Bryce and tell us that they were praying for us. As I walked back to my seat I realized what verse they were singing: "He's got the little bitty baby in His hands." I almost lost it right there. It was such a good reminder that God love my little one more than I do (hard to imagine!) and He's going to take care of him.
Also, Russ's sermon was about facing trials and tribulations and there were so many Scripture references that had already been running through my head all morning. I'm so thankful for a God who loves me enough just to reassure me and calm my fears. And I'm so thankful for a praying church family. And I'm so thankful for my little blogging community for letting me share with you. And for your prayers. Just keep 'em coming. We might go up tonight and spend the night tonight, but we haven't decided. Our appointment is at 9 am tomorrow. Thanks again and please remember us tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you love it when God gives you those little reassurances. Good luck tomorrow.
You are definitely in our prayers. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment