Monday, August 25, 2008
Fed up!
Guess what? I have an iPod Touch. It's been fine since I got it. Well today I decided to finally upgrade to the newest software. And guess what? Now my iPod won't come on AT ALL! I'm not sure what happened. I don't have the technical vocabulary to really explain it. All I know is when I tried to download the update it kept saying there was an error. I tried to install it 3 times and after the 3rd time it didn't even recognize that my iPod was plugged into the computer. Shaun tried to call for technical support and, after waiting 10 minutes to talk to someone, right when the guy was starting to tell him what to do, they got cut off. Not sure what happened; Shaun was calling from our house phone. Anyway, by this time it was time for Shaun to head back to work. Has anyone had this problem? Or can someone give us an idea how to fix it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment