Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ok, It's Gettin' Serious



Who wants a FREE puppy???
I still have 3 to give away. Plus, I'm holding one for a friend and we're keeping one. So that's FIVE puppies and their mother that we are supporting right now! Come on people, I have a baby comin'! They are as cute as they can be! All the ones that I have left to give away are girls and they are black, like the one in the first picture. They are now about 10 weeks old. Their mother is a half sheltie, quarter lab, quarter golden retriever. We're not sure about the dad, but their mom has been an awesome dog!

If you want one, please let me know! Also, please keep us on your mind. If someone you know is looking for a puppy, tell them about us please! Even if you live in South Arkansas, as many of my readers do, I can arrange to deliver it! We'll be heading that way a lot in the next few months!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Tag You're It!!! Come see my blog to find out about it. :)

And those pictures are absolutely adorable! I almost wish I was close enough to take one home with me!

Mandy said...

Oh girl.. I'd love one.. if I could convince my husband! I've been BEGGING for a dog for months now... he says not right now. :P If he changes his mind I"ll let you know!