| Well, it's been a while since my last post. A lot has happened since. First of all, the reason for my brief leave of absence from the blogging world: we moved! We found a house in Barling to move into. It's only about 5 minutes from the church and about 5 minutes from Fort Smith. We were living in a 2 story town house. It was pretty nice, but we had no privacy and Cayson's room was on the 2nd floor. We didn't like that. This house has a nice fenced in backyard and is all one story. And Cayson's room is right next to ours. Anyway, because we moved, it took almost 2 weeks to get our cable installed. And we got the phone, internet, and cable bundle so that meant 2 weeks without internet. Now, to fill you in on other things that have happened. Cayson now has 4 teeth! And he's walking!!! It's so exciting. He isn't walking all the time yet, but he'll walk back and forth between me and Shaun. And he's learning so much! He can say ball and he knows what it is. I think he said "thank you" today. I've been working with him on it. He's really eating a lot of table food now too. Still nursing, though. I'm dreading the end of that. It's such a wonderful bond between us. I'm just thankful he isn't biting me with those new teeth! My parents are visiting us this week. Today we took them to Mt. Magazine. It was so pretty, but very hot! I think we're going to Branson on Monday. And my brother moves into his dorm at OBU next Saturday. I think we're going to try and go help. And Cayson's birthday party is the next Saturday after that! Yep, my baby is turning 1 in less than a month. Where did the time go??? |
Saturday, August 11, 2007
I'm back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Time does fly.
Congrats on the new house. I am sure that the little boy will love the backyard when it gets cool.
yea! you're back!
i'm glad you like the new house!!
teeth, walking, talking, eating, oh my! good stuff.
nurse through that biting if he starts, he won't do it for long (my first got teeth at 3 months).
and nurse that baby - for as long as you want! don't nobody care that matters!! soak it up, it goes so quickly - my honey keeps kidding me that i'll nurse this one till he's grown! and??!!
Post a Comment