Happy Birthday to my baby boy! I can't believe it...this year has gone by so quickly. Today is his actual birthday, but we had his party Saturday. It was a lot of fun. He didn't want to eat his cake at first. We had to put his hand in it to get him to eat it. It was like he was afraid to get his hands dirty. But after that, he really dug in!Today, we didn't do much, just hung out around the house and played. Shaun had to work. We did take our boy to get his first haircut, however. You can see the before in his birthday picture. I thought I was done with the emotional stuff after he
turned 11 months, but the minute we walked out the door of the salon, I burst into tears. He looks so much like a little boy now. I miss that long, shaggy hair already! But, he does look cute. Especially in the red pumas shoes we bought him today! Here's the after picture.
turned 11 months, but the minute we walked out the door of the salon, I burst into tears. He looks so much like a little boy now. I miss that long, shaggy hair already! But, he does look cute. Especially in the red pumas shoes we bought him today! Here's the after picture.
Our camara has bitten the dust, so you'll have to bear with us for a little while, until we can get a new one. I'm using my cell phone camara for now, or depending on relatives. We are hoping to get his 1 year old pictures taken sometime this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment