Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My very first Mother's Day (as a mom)

It was pretty special. I already told you part of what my husband did for me. Let me share what the rest of his gift was.



First of all, he told me Sunday morning that the rest of my gift was coming at 4 that afternoon. That really got my imagination going! It was very hard to concentrate on the sermon! Once we got home and ate lunch, he spilled the beans. He had arranged for me and Cayson to take pictures together to commemorate my first mother's day! And the dress that he had ordered was supposed to be for me to wear. But it didn't come in in time. But it was still very special. Here are a few of the pics:


These are just a few that I pulled off the Sears site. We'll have the cd with the touched up ones in a few days.

2 comments:

McDreamy said...

how sweet!

HAPPY FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Mandy said...

Omgosh those pics are fantastic!!! HAPPY FIRST MOTHERS DAY.. belated. ;) If he gets any cuter... I don't know what you'll do with him, girl! and look at you! You really are looking great! I know it's hard to wait for that extra baby weight to come off.. but you really do look so good already! It always takes me like 6 months to just not look pg anymore.. seriously.. and somewhere between 1 and 2 yrs to feel like I've got "my" body back. (and let me tell ya.. "my body" now is not what I'd have considered "my body" prekids. lol)