Monday, June 19, 2006

Stuck at Home

Well, I mentioned in my last post that I was sick. Well I still am. Turns out, I have tonsilitis. Yuck! My throat hurts so bad. Plus, I have the normal pregnancy discomforts. I wasn't even able to go to church yesterday. And I'm stuck at home today, too. I was supposed to work at the daycare today, but Doc said no. And I was supposed to babysit Ty Mills tonight but that's not going to happen either, probably. Oh well, I guess I'll make the best of it. I get all the ice cream and popsicles I want! It's a good thing I'm pregnant. Otherwise, I'd be worried about gaining weight, too! My doctor is calling me in some antibiotics today, so hopefully I will start to feel better soon!

BTW, Yarnell's White Chocolate Mousse Frozen Yogurt is awesome! Just in case you were wondering!

No comments: