Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There's Gonna Be Some Changes 'Round Here

Ok guys, if anyone out there still reads...I have some news. For the past year or 2, really, I haven't had a home computer set up. We've always used my hubby's laptop from church. Well, my dear hubby has now set me up with a decent home desktop (really only good for internet and basic word processing stuff and not much else lol) so now I'm back to blogging! I never blogged much with my hubby's laptop because, frankly, by the time I had access to it, usually, all I really felt like doing was checking on Facebook, email, and Twitter. And read my favorite blogs. And don't get me wrong, my hubby's not the bad guy! He wasn't "restricting" my use of his laptop or anything.
With his job (minister) he often brings a lot of work home, like working on various graphic design-type-things. And, believe it or not, he doesn't sit in his office all day and play on Facebook! So that's his time, too, to relax and do some 'net surfing.

So, what to expect from me now? No promises, but in order to try and get back in the swing of things I'm going to try and blog every day. What will I blog about? More than likely, it will be family stuff. Just what's going on in my life. You can also probably expect some parenting stuff thrown in there, you know, because being a mother of a 3 year old and 1 year old makes me an expert. Ha! More than likely, it will be a plea for help! Double Ha!

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: