As I'm typing this, it is 9:11 AM and we are watching Little Einsteins on the Disney Channel. Cayson is sitting on the couch with me, drinking his milk and playing with my hair. (That's what he does when he drinks something, especially when he's sleepy.) But this morning bliss is not to last for too much longer. Because after lunch, we're heading to Fayetteville. We're gonna do some shopping and go see the Hogs play Auburn tonight! I am so excited! I love going to the basketball games because they're cheaper and we take Cayson with us (because it's cheaper!). Also they are a little shorter than football games, too.
We recently took my family to the Arkansas-Florida game. That's what we gave them for Christmas. We had such a good time then that I know we'll have a good time today! Here's some pics from that game:

Before we left for the game!

On the way to the game...they're already pooped! (That's my dad and Cayson, by the way!)

Cayson didn't like the mascots very much! Hopefully this time he won't cry when he sees them!
(left to right) My mom (or Mimi as Cayson calls her), the mascot (I can't remember her name), my grandma, and me!

Look at that baby bump!
2 comments:
i hope y'all had fun!!
i can't believe how big he is and look at your sweet belly!
you should frame the one of cayson and your dad. priceless!
I love the picture of your dad and Cayson "snoozing" BEFORE the game. :)
Post a Comment