Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm still here

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here. Shaun's laptop that he uses for church work is the one that I use to get on the internet at home. Unfortunately, the screen went out over the holidays and then it wouldn't charge...again. We just had that repaired 3 months ago. It's the church's laptop and we can't get it fixed right now, so he brought our (old) desktop to the church to use. It's basically the one I bought my freshman year of college...in 2001. It has a newer case and a new hard drive and I'm not sure what else, but it doesn't have much RAM. Which makes it very slow. Plus, it's a desktop so it's not that portable. He is being a dear and bringing it home on the weekends so that I can get on the internet. I do have internet on my phone so I'm able to check my email and read my favorite blogs...thank you Bloglines...but it's kinda hard to post on my own blog. So I wanted to let everyone know I am here, I'm still readin', and I've got some posts a comin'. Just not tonight. I'm pooped.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Good to hear from you! Sorry about the puter troubles... that stinks. :P Hope you're doing well.. I'll be looking for more updates. :)