Friday, September 7, 2007

Pics of Cayson's room








I finally took some pics of Cayson's room. Here's his door.


This is the wall where his crib is. And those are baseball pennets on the wall.
Those cords aren't usually there. They are attached to his camara for the video monitor and the lamp. We hadn't found a home for them yet, when I took this pic. And he needs a toybox, as you can see.
That baseball mitt on the wall was Shaun's growing up. His grandfather made it to hold his baseball, glove, and bat. And Shaun's mom made the curtains and his linens.
That wreath was on my door at the hospital.



And this is his dresser. Notice the crooked plaque! HA. I better fix that! Well, that's pretty much it. Sorry about the yellowish light.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! and i can't wait to see the kitchen floor!

i'm so glad you're back blogging!

Lee Ann James said...

Wow! I've missed so many posts! I haven't been online much since school started, and I got a pleasant surprise on your blog! Cayson is SO cute! And I love his room! Your new house looks great...can't wait to see more pics!

Carpenters said...

Hi There, I know this is totally random, but I googled the name Cayson, because I am thinking of naming my son that adorable name. However, I was wondering if you know the meaning, origin, etc....

I hope you do not think this is weird, but I would really love to hear from you.
janibraskas@yahoo.com you can visit my blog at htt://janibraskasdailytreasures.blogspot.com